For background on what this project is about, read this post.
Expressing Your Opinions to Project Staff
Comments from the public about the preliminary alternatives presented at the second public meeting are being solicited. (See below for links to info presented at that meeting.) You can either send e-mail comments or send written comments through the US Mail. The deadline for this round of comments is June 16.
If you want to e-mail your comments, send to both of the following:
- Bruce Gerland, Consultant Project Manager, AECOM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Schatschneier, Director of Public Works, City of Stevens Point: email@example.com
If you send through the US Mail, send to:
Bruce Gerland, PE
200 Indiana Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Next Public Meeting
The third public meeting for the Division/Church Corridor Study project is expected to take place in the fall. At that meeting, block-by-block detailed potential alternatives will be on display for consideration, as well as possible designs for some of the more crash-prone intersections. When the time and place of that meeting is announced, this page will be updated with that info.
The city webpage for this project can be accessed here. This page contains links to certain project documents:
- 1/23/13 Overview of project from first public meeting
- 5/16/13 Discussion of preliminary alternatives from second public meeting
PPSP Comments to Project Staff
PPSP has sent several e-mails commenting to project staff. Links to copies of these e-mails are listed below (most recent first):
- 2/25/13 Letter from PPSP to Division/Church Study Project Staff
- 2/18/13 Letter from PPSP to Division/Church Study Project Staff
- 2/11/13 Letter from PPSP to Division/Church Study Project Staff
- 2/4/13 Letter from PPSP to Division/Church Study Project Staff
Previous PPSP Posts
Below is a list of all previous PPSP posts on this project (most recent first):