As of now (2:30PM), the weather forecast indicates a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms (up from 40% this morning) during the time scheduled for today’s Poky Pedaling Potluck Picnic. It is certainly a lot cloudier now than a few hours ago.
I suspect the decision about whether or not we ride this afternoon will come at the last minute at the starting location. I have identified an alternative covered location for our picnic in case it starts raining after we begin our Poky Pedal. And bicycling in a little (non-thunderstorm) rain might feel good in this heat, anyway.
Hopefully all will work out and we’ll get to enjoy a bit of Bike Fun this afternoon.
Send feedback on this post by e-mail: